LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

February 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Me


25 Random Things About Me

So here we go.

1. I have the most wonderful Husband to be in the world.
2. I love cooking supper!
3. I Hate cooking breakfast.
4. Sydney is the most important person in my life.
5.My mom is the person I tell all my problems to.
6. I haven't been on my dirt bike since May 2006......and its driving me nuts.
7. I have no idea how to decorate my house. Its ugly.
8. I only do laundry every TWO weeks. I am just to lazy to fold it.
9. I love watching TV. I would do it all day if I could.
10. I am so excited to get married but have no idea how to plan a wedding.
11. I wish I saw my brothers more.
12. I lived on a farm for the first 5 years of my life and would go back in a heart beat.
13. I love to clean everything with bleach. I love the smell of it.
14. I am so glad I moved out of Raymond, but am glad I am not to far away.
15. There are FIVE generations if girls in my family. GREAT GREAT Grandma Hall, GREAT Grandma Nicki, My mom Michelle, Me and SYDNEY.
16. I love to go to the lake in the summer.
17. I like to learn how to make crafts even though I am not very good at any of them.
18. I like taking Sydney on walks around our neighborhood hood.
19. I want to have at least 1 more kid but if I could afford it I would love to have 3 more.
20. My Great Grandma Hall has had the biggest impact in my life and I am so grateful for her.
21. I love to watch Houston take care of Sydney and play with her. He is so kind and gentle and always has a big smile on his face when she is with me.
22. I HATE doing my hair or getting ready in general.
23. I would be naked all day if I could. I hate clothes. lol.
24. Becoming a Mom has made me appreciate my mom more then I could ever explain. I love you MOM.
25. I LOVE being a mom! I think I was always meant to be one.

No comments: