LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

October 28, 2010

One Month Old

Well that month totally flew by. I don't think I can have anymore children because the time goes by way faster the more kids you have and I just want to it to slow down. So I think two kids are enough for me! But you never know maybe 5 years down the road I will get really bad baby fever again!

Any who back to my little man. He is doing really well. He is on a pretty good schedule. Eat every 2-3 hours during the day and about every 3 hours at night. He is a pretty good eater. The only problem is that my let down is really fast and he doesn't like that to much and pulls off at the start. If I pump a little milk out first then it is fine, but I am not always in a place where I can pump milk.
He has bad baby acne right now on the back of his neck and a little on his face. It just makes your feel bad because there is nothing you can do about it. He likes to bath which is wonderful. He also likes his swing. Thank goodness. It really helps me out during the day so I can spend sometime with Sydney.

A lot of people have told me that it is harder to go from 1 kid to 2 then it is to just have 1. I would have to say it was harder just starting out with 1. By the time the second kid come along you already know what you are doing for the most part. The only hard part is trying to do something for the older child while you are feeding or changing the baby. I am so grateful for Houston he really has helped me out with spending a lot of quality time with Sydney. Even if it just a drive around the block in the "white truck".

Sydney hasn't gotten to jealous, but you definitely can tell when she needs some mommy time. She really likes to help with him and sometimes gets mad at me when I don't let her put his soother in his mouth. If Jackson is really crying hard and she is trying to put his soother in she just tells him to moves his hands. She also will tell him to relax when he first starts to cry. I guess I tell him that too. She likes to get diapers for him as well. I would have to say that she is a pretty good big sister and she will always tell you that she loves him and give him kisses.








1 comment:

The Harkers said...

aww! the picture with jackson and sydney is SO cute!! i want to see him again!