LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

April 29, 2009

I can't think of a title!

Well Sydney has a couple of good things happen to her this past week. She got her first tooth on Sunday, it was the bottom right one. I noticed while we where are Stake Conference... Ya that's right Houston and I finally went to church on our own and in our own ward. Then on Monday the second tooth popped up, which was the bottom left. Of course she wont let me even try to get a picture of them. So you guys will just have to imagine her with 2 cute little teeth.

Sydney has now figured out how to open the cupboard doors. So I made Houston put locks on them so she cant get to my cookies. haha. She would go for them every time. She thought she was pretty smart because after we put the locks on she would go and try and open the doors and try and hurry before the doors would close to sneak her little hand inside, but the door was just to quick for her.

Also this might sounds gross but its more for my own record. Sydney always poops first thing in the morning and it always leaks out of her diapers no matter what kind I try. So for once I woke up before she did and I went to wake her up. She hadn't pooped yet so I thought I would wait to change her diaper. Well she started to push so I had a bright idea and put her on the toilet. haha. well last Monday, I think it was Monday or maybe Tuesday, Sydney pooped on the toilet for the first time. Now how many almost 9 months old do you guys know poop on the toilet..haha. I think she is going to be an easy potty trainer or at least I hope.


Oh and by the way She is going to be 9 months old tomorrow. I love my little girl!

1 comment:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

i sydney is the cutest thing ever. your such a great mom ash & yes, i'm proud of you. my mom said she got your wedding invite and said it was darling. congrats dear, i'm so excited and happy for you all.