LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

May 21, 2009

Hurry up Saturday!!


Well as most of you know I am getting married and the day has almost come! I am marring my high school sweetheart Houston Woolf. I am so excited. I LOVE him so much words can not even explain. I can't wait for Saturday to hurry up and get here. Houston has always been the love of my life. He is a great father and I know he will be a great husband. He never lets me go without anything. If I want something I get it. He spoils me, which I can't complain about. He is not the most romantic guy, but he tries. He can always make me laugh. Even when I am mad at him he puts a big smile on my face.He works hard for Sydney and I so that I can stay home and raise her. I am so glad that I have him in my life and he is going to be MINE, haha that sounds funny but I think every wife thinks there husband is theirs. AM I RIGHT??? Well Saturday will start a new chapter of my life and I just can't wait. I am so excited to be all dressed up and be a Princess for a day.

I have been so stressed out about the whole wedding and am glad that I won't have to worry about it anymore. I am praying that everything goes smoothly and looks good. I am so happy that my mom has been here to help me with everything. I have the best mom in the world. Lets just hope that my family all shows up since we haven't all been together in like 4 years i think.

I think I am most excited to get the wedding here so that we can go on our honeymoon. My future In-Laws are giving us a trip to Mexico and they are going to take Sydney for the week. I am so excited to go because I have never been to a beach. Even thought i don't look good in a swimming suit I can still enjoy the sun. We aren't going until June 6th but still it won't take long to past time.

2 comments:

The Harkers said...

Your wedding was PERFECT! You guys looked so great, and we are so happy for you! And you are totally right, I think every wife does think their husband is THEIRS! Haha at least I do! Any way congrats again you guys!

kelsey said...

congrats ashley! I can't wait to see pictures of your perfect day.
p.s. your new sis-in-law is in my class, small world!