LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

September 30, 2009

Sydney Bear!














Well my poor little girl had to get her shots today! Me being a bad mom didn't get her 6 month shots and so she got her 6 and 12 month shots at once. She did pretty good I guess, well as good as she could have been for getting poke 5 times. She has not got a fever yet so I guess that is a good sign.
She is growing up so fast. She is getting 3 top teeth all at the same time and I guess it is better then one at a time. They have been broken through for about 2 weeks now but aren't all they way down.
She is starting to talk. She say daddy clearer then any other word. She also says mom, buh bye, hi, bottle and probably some other ones that I can't think of right now.
She is 32" tall and weighs about 26 lbs. She is a really good sized girl.
She loves to read her books, plays with her kitchen and her cookie jar. She really enjoys watching baby einstein movies.
I am not to sure what else to say about her beside she is super cute and I love her to pieces!

No comments: