LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010.. a little late!

Well another Christmas has come and gone! I Love how Christmas brings family together. I just hate how there is so much built up for just one day. Also it is hard to be able to spend time with everyone! Especially when you have 3 different families you are trying to be with. The kids got spoiled of course and Sydney loved every minute of it. Jackson is just to little to know what was going on. Houston was done work on the 23rd and so we went shopping that day for my present. I got a watch! I have been wanted on for a while so it was a great gift even if I picked it myself. The nice thing about having kids is that when grandparents buy they presents its a surprise to you too. That is my favorite thing about Christmas is the surprise and the look on the persons face when they open theirs presents!
On the 19th I took the kids to my step dads family party. There is always good food there and they have the kids open a gift and the adults get to play white elephant.
My mom had to work the 24, 25, 26 so we had Christmas at her house one the 23rd. My brother Matt and his girl friend and kids came over too.I decided that instead of taking our presents somewhere to open them to just have Santa come on the night of the 23rd. So Christmas eve morning we opened our gifts at home! On Christmas eve we went to my aunt Monettes. We have gone there every year since I can remember for cabbage rolls! I look forward to it! I love home made cabbage rolls and nobodies beats Monettes! We went to Houston's parents that night and slept over. We spent all day with them and had a great meal and played some fun games! Boxing Day has always been the day I have spent Christmas with my dad. So we headed out to Wrentham and opened some more presents and ate another great meal. With all the driving we were so tired that one the 27th we just slept in and did a whole lot of nothing.
New years eve we went to a friends house with the kids. It was fun but by 1230 neither of them would sleep so we headed home and were in bed by 1. New years day we went back out to the Woolf's for another dinner! We had a great holiday season and can't wait to do it again in a year!


Syd and her new Skates!

My mom never lets me take pictures of her and the kids so I had to sneak one!

Look at the excitement in her face. LOVE IT!!

Ready to Ride

Boxing day at the Farm





At my Moms on the 23rd

No comments: