LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE

January 6, 2011

Update on the rugrats!


Sydney is just being a toddler! She isn't gaining any weight just getting taller! I think she has weighed 30 lbs for like a year now. She wears size 3 or 4 clothes. She is way to smart for her own good! She know how to sing her ABC perfectly. She like so sing "twinkle twinkle little star", "patty cake", "you are my sunshine" and instead of sunshine she says "Sydney Bear" I always sang it to her that way and now its her "Sydney Bear" song. She loves to count everything. She got toy food and a kitchen and bbq for Christmas and is always making me "supper". She has puppy stuff animals that she loves to sleep with and tries to take them everywhere we go. But I don't want to get in her the habit of clinging on to something that she thinks she NEEDS. She knows all her colors and sometime she will tell you the wrong color because she thinks its funny to trick you! I potty trained her before Christmas sometime and she is doing great with it. She never had a problem pooping just sometimes has pee accidents. I never put her in pull ups just I just find that they are so much like diapers anyways that she would just pee in them. I was having her wear a diaper at nap and bed time but after awhile she stopped peeing at night so I just stopped using they and she has gone 2 days with out one at either time and hasn't peed the bed yet. Knock on wood. I took Jackson to the pediatrician and while we were there the Dr. asked if Sydney was in preschool yet and I was like no she is only 2 1/2 and he was like wow I totally thought she was 3 1/2- 4 years old. So that must tell ya how smart my little cookie is!

Jackson had a checkup yesterday and is doing very well. He weighs 15 lbs 7 oz and is 25 inches long. That the 90% for both height and weight and his head is the 75%( he never told me how big around it was just the percentage). I had to start him on formula on the 27th of last month because my milk started to go away. I got an IUD put in and the hormones made my milk go way down. The same thing happened with Sydney too. I knew my milk was going down because before I got in put in Jackson was sleeping at least 10 hours during the night and when I got it put in he started waking up and I knew he was just not getting enough from me. Now that he is eating formula too he is back to sleeping all night! I love it! I try to breastfeed him as much as I can but my milk just keeps going down. He loves to bath. He just kicks and splashes like crazy. He doesn't like the bath very warm so it gets cold pretty quick. Last night he was in there for 20 minutes the water was so cold and he cried after I took him out. He would have stayed in there forever.

Well thats an update on them. Don't forget the post below! 2 in one day is crazy for me!

No comments: